- 1. You must complete a total of 30 hours of online theory class and 10 hours of In-car lessons in order to be enrolled and receive your certification from the Ministry of Transportation within 1 year of your registration date.
- 2. To be enrolled and certified by the Ministry of Transportation,you must complete the course with a minimum of 80% in both the in class and in car sessions.
- 3. You are required to provide the school with a photocopy of your driver's license, front and back.
- 4. For In-car instructions,professional behaviour is expected from the student at all times. If a student is found to be under the influence,we obtain the right to refrain from providing our services to the student.
- 5. No refunds are given for unattended sessions or cancelled courses. Course fees are not income tax deductible. An administration fees of $100.00 will be charged if the student wants to withdraw from the course and requires a refund.
A fee of $40.00 will be charged for each road lesson a student has taken if they need a refund from the course.
- 6. You must be ready and on time for all scheduled in- car lessons. We require 24 hours notice for any cancellation of in -car lessons otherwise a fee of $40.00 will be charged.
- 7. To better serve you,we have an easy payment plan. You can pay a minimum deposit of $250.00 at the time of registration. The balance of the fees is due by the first in car lesson.
- 8. Our prices are subject to change without further notice.
- 9. All services must go through the school. Any private engagements outside the schools policies is the sole responsibility of the student.
- 10. Release of information."I certify that the information in my registration form is accurate and consent to the release of any information contained herein to the Ministry of Transportation,Insurance Bureau of Canada and the course auditors from the Ministry of Transportation.
- 11. After completing the full course which is 30 hours online theory and 10 hours road lessons,student will be certified by the ministry of transportation. No paper certificate is issued by the Ministry. Student has to go to SERVICE ONTARIO and obtain a DRIVER HISTORY REPORT as proof of completion of the driver education program. There is a cost of $12.00. Submit the driver history report to the insurance company to qualify for the discount.
call for more information
41-1141 Morningside Ave,
ON M1B 0A7
ON M1B 0A7
For more information