call for more information
Date of Birth
Nearest Major Intersection
Drivers License Number
Date of Issue
Date of Expiry
Choose a Course
Select a course
Full Course - 480 CAD
G1 to G2( 2 (1 Hour) lessons + car for test ) - 180 CAD
G1 to G2( 5 (1 Hour) lessons + car for test ) - 285 CAD
G1 to G2( 8 (1 Hour) lessons + car for test ) - 400 CAD
G2 to G( 2 (1 Hour) lessons + car for test ) - 220 CAD
G2 to G( 4 (1 Hour) lessons + car for test ) - 310 CAD
G2 to G( 6 (1 Hour) lessons + car for test ) - 400 CAD
Individual( G1 ) - 35/hr CAD
Individual( G2 ) - 50/hr CAD
1. You must attend a total of 20 hrs of in class instruction and complete 10 hrs of in car instruction and 10 hrs of in home study (hand in workbook) in order to be enrolled online with the Ministry of Transportation within 1 year of your registration date. In addition, it is required that a completed Test Score Sheet and Attendance sheet be submitted.
2. To be enrolled online, you must complete the course, with a minimum of 80% in both the in class and in car sessions.
3. You are required to provide the school with a photocopy of your driverís license, front and back.
4. Professional behaviour is expected from the student at all times. If a student is found to be under the influence, we obtain the right to refrain from providing service to the student.
5. No refunds are given for unattended sessions or cancelled courses. Course Fees are not tax deductible. An administration fee of $50.00 will be charged if the student withdraws from the course and requires a refund.
6. You must be ready and on time for all scheduled appointments. We require 24 hours notice for cancellation of in – car lessons or a $30.00 fee will be charged.
7. To better serve you, it is required that you pay a minimum of $200.00 at the time of registration. The balance is due either by the 1st in car lesson or the last day in class.
8. All services must go through the school. Any private engagements set outside the schools policies is the student’s responsibility.
9. You are required to bring a copy of the Driver’s Handbook to each in class session; this is a mandatory requirement.
10. I certify that the statements in this document are accurate and consent to the release of any information contained herein to the Ministry of Transportation, Insurance Bureau of Canada and the MTO Course Inspector.
*** PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE. ***
How did you hear about Aamco?
Office Use Only
41-1141 Morningside Ave,
ON M1B 0A7
For more information