- 1. For In-car instructions, professional behaviour is expected from the student at all times. If a student is found to be under the influence, we obtain the right to refrain from providing our services to the student.
- 2. No refunds are given for unattended sessions. Course fees are not income tax deductible.
- 3. Deductions for refunds:
- $50 administrative fee
- $50 for each in car lesson a student has completed
- 4. You must be ready and on time for all scheduled in car lessons. We require 24 hours notice for any cancellation of in car lessons otherwise the student will lose the lesson; lesson will be considered as “missed”.
- 5. There will be a $20 charge for each 30 minutes that the student's road test is delayed at the drive test centre on the day of your test or delays due to traffic.
- 6. Our prices are subject to change without further notice.
- 7. All services must go through the school. Any private engagements outside the school’s policies is the sole responsibility of the student.
- 8. Release of information. "I certify that the information in my registration form is accurate and consent to the release of any information contained herein to the Ministry of Transportation, Insurance Bureau of Canada and the course auditors from the Ministry of Transportation.
call for more information
41-1141 Morningside Ave,
ON M1B 0A7
ON M1B 0A7
For more information